Losing weight effects more than just your physical appearance.
Being overweight can increase your risk for many serious diseases and health conditions, including the following:
- High blood pressure (Hypertension)
- Type 2 diabetes
- Coronary heart disease
- Body pain and difficulty with physical functioning
- Some cancers (endometrial, breast, colon, kidney, gallbladder, and liver)
- Mental illness such as clinical depression, anxiety, and other mental disorders
Have you lost weight, just to gain it all back?
Are your starting your weight loss journey for the first time?
We all need support when trying to make a lifestyle change. Donlon Pharmacy Weight Loss Program provides you that support with one-on-one coaching.
You will meet with your Coach for an initial visit for an individualized health assessment before starting the program.
After your initial meeting, you and he meet once a week. This gives you and your Coach an opportunity to discuss how you are feeling, any concerns you may have about the program, and how to handle situations with eating out or enjoying meals with family and friends.
Because starting a new lifestyle can be challenging, your Coach is available to visit with you outside of your regular scheduled meetings. This can be done in a phone call or through email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
That’s one of the best products of our Weight Loss Program, you don’t do this alone-you have a Certified Ideal Protein® Coach by your side to help you succeed in meeting your weight loss goal.
We are a Certified Ideal Protein® Weight Loss Clinic. To learn more about Ideal Protein, visit: idealprotein.com.
When you are ready to start your Weight Loss Journey, call us at 563-382-2626 and ask for the Weight Loss Coach.
What to Expect From Your Ideal Protein Experience
- One-on-one coaching throughout your Ideal Protein journey
- A personalized approach to setting your weight loss goals based on your individual health profile
- Gain a fundamental knowledge of nutrition and how your body gains and loses weight
- Online tools and ongoing support to maximize your success
- Easy to prepare, affordable delicious food and recipes
- Lifestyle education, coaching and guidance to help you sustain your Ideal Weight
- When you are ready to lose weight and maintain a healthier lifestyle, call us at 563-382-2626 to set up your personal appointment with a Certified Ideal Protein® Coach.