[Click here] for the Healthmart drug information site: News items, easy to navigate, full of useful stuff from a name you can rely on. To find specific topics at Healthmart faster, I’ve listed a few links. New articles are added frequently. Click any topic (blue print) below to jump to that section of Healthmart’s site:
- The Health Portal is a good place to start if those below don’t work for you.
- Adult Health Library provides info on diseases and conditions. There is a separate section for Children.
- Drug Reference has a section to look up drug interactions, one to read details about particular drugs and a tool to help you identify a drug from the physical details like color, shape & imprint.
- Weight Control has some clear basic articles on weight loss.
- Nutrition has sections about good eating habits, and quite a bit more.
- Herbs, Vitamins & Supplements is a good resource to look into before you go too far with these products.
- Fitness has some great information but I’m going to look for more resources on this topic: it’s right near the top of my list for building better health.